The Wedding of Leigh & Ash
Treowen is an early 17th-century house in Monmouthshire, Wales, regarded as “the most important gentry house in the county” located in open countryside near to the town of Monmouth. They rarely take bookings and so despite living so close, I had yet to photograph there and it was a real treat!
Leigh and Ash booked me almost three years in advance, and then also got delayed by the pandemic so when the wedding finally came around it was a huge joy for everyone! Leigh and Ash are a truly unique couple whose love runs freely out of them and into the people around them. Their day was an intimate, yet riotous display of love, colour and quirkiness and a real pleasure to photograph.
- Wedding Dress: Mori Lee
- Bride Shoes: Daytime – Irregular Choice, Evening: Converse (customised by Leigh)
- Groom Suit & Shoes: Vintage style (charity shop find!)
- Wedding Planner – The Planning Lounge
- Evening DJ: The Wedding Players
- Outdoor Games and variety of props: The Prop Factory
- Food: The Fish Guy & Those Caterers , Flour’d Up
- Bar & service: Black Tie Bartenders
- Flowers: Catherine Gray Flowers
Here is their story